Good news. Parents Evening has just got a whole lot easier because you can now book your appointments online.
We will send a link to your mobile phone or email address which will take you to our online booking system to select a time that is convenient for you. Please follow these simple steps to book your slot:
- Click the link that you receive through text or email to take you to the confirmation page. You will need internet access to do this.
- Enter your child’s first name to continue. If you have more than one child, any of their first names will work.
- Next you will be taken to the booking page. This will show your children alongside all of the teachers that you can book in with.
- Click ‘Please Choose’ to be shown a list of available times that you can click to book. This will even give you the option to add any notes that you might want the teacher to see before the meeting.
- After you have entered any notes, please click ‘Book this Slot’ to complete your booking. When the button has turned green you know your booking has been made.
- At any time before the Parents Evening, you can click the link on your phone or email again to check your booking time or even un-book by clicking the green booked button.
Make sure you book your parents evening ASAP to ensure you get the best time for you.
On the last day of term before the Christmas holidays we had a go at the Mannequin Challenge at the end of playtime. We did a pretty good job with only a few of us moving. A fun way to finish 2016!
Children in Need
We had a fantastic Children in Need day and raised £452.23 fora very important cause. In the morning each year group visited the Pudsey Party and then in the afternoon we had a danceathon. The children also created some thoughtful prayers and completed a spotacular maths challenge. Thank you all for your donations.
Smalltalk Radio Show
A group of Year 4 pupils had a fun Thursday morning recording with Matt Hutchinson from KCFM for his breakfast show competition 'Smalltalk.' The children will be on air in December and January.
Pupils represented our school through reading out names of people, from Hessle, who lost their lives in the war during the Remembrance service. It was also our turn to lay a poppy wreath.
All Saints Day Service
We had a joint service at the church to celebrate All Saints Day. Year 6 pupils led the service with a story, poems and prayer.
Vision and Values Day
We had a fantastic day focusing on our school values of: thankfulness, courage, community and forgiveness. We completed many different English activities and created some super artwork. Our values display boards are looking super!
Cancer Research Bake Sale
Some of our wonderful year 6 girls organised a bake sale at school to raise money for Cancer Research. As you can see from the photos it was very popular and an amazing £135 was raised for the charity. Fantastic work girls!